Sunday, February 24, 2008

Friday Night Skiing

Since I had to get yesterday's ride in today, we couldn't ski during the day while the kids were in school. So, I roped Annie and Haley into joining me for a night ski. Annie is always game for a ski and Haley didn't need much coaxing even though she ski's and trains a ton.

Here's Annie applying her "warming pads" to her feet. There was actually a whole succession of Annie getting ready (about 10 pictures). I think Annie and I would be the only ones that appreciated the humor in the pictures so I left them out......but I'll tell ya, it's quite a system she's got.

Here's Coops and I. Haley is the one that got Annie and I skiing in the first place. She brought her camera along on the trail but I'm waiting on those photos from her.......I will add them once she sends them over.


We skied for about 2 hours and it was another beautiful moonlit night with a few hoots and hollers in there too. Who knew Winter could be this much fun?

No comments: